The Superpoint, with its ergonomic handle and backlit display, is specifically designed for convenience, comfort and ease of use. It is designed to measure the moisture content of grain and seed in the field to determine the best time to harvest. In addition, it is an ideal tool for regular moisture measurement during the drying process and in storage.
When grain is harvested moister than necessary, the consequences are not only additional drying costs, but also a significantly increased risk of quality loss and spoilage.
The Superpoint is a rugged tool that comes in a case made of impact-resistant ABS plastic. It can be safely carried on the tractor, in the granary, etc. transported.
The backlit display makes it easy to read the Superpoint even in the absence of light. It is handy and easy to use.
- Measuring range (humidity): 5 to 45% depending on crop type
- Operating range (temperature): 0 to 50 ºC
- Resolution: 0.1% humidity
- Temperature compensation: automatic
- Weight including case: 1.6 kg
- Dimension: 13x21x8 cm
- Battery: 9 V alkaline
- Display: 2-line LCD with backlight
- Accuracy: Better than +/- 0.5% in normal humidity range, when using average and calibration adjustments